Integrate with your MeridianLink Mortgage LOS
MeridianLink is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for financial institutions, including banks, credit unions, mortgage lenders, specialty lending providers and consumer reporting agencies, or CRAs. MeridianLink connects over 1,400 clients and their customers to better financial experiences — through proven efficiencies, solutions, and technology.
Floify supports integration at the Enterprise level with the MeridianLink Mortgage loan origination system (LOS). By connecting the two mortgage systems, loan origination teams can streamline their back-office processes, avoid duplicate entry, and reduce unnecessary human error.
This integration is installed and configured at the Company level by Floify Enterprise customers, and provides several valuable sync points for use by origination teams:
- Create loan files in MeridianLink Mortgage, upon the start of a Floify loan flow
- Link an existing MeridianLink Mortgage loan file to a Floify loan flow
- Import Fannie Mae 1003 loan data to MeridianLink Mortgage
- Match Floify template documents to their specific document type in MeridianLink Mortgage
- Seamlessly upload collected documents to MeridianLink Mortgage, either manually utilizing Floify's stack-and-send or automatically once a document is accepted by the originator
- Configure mapped MeridianLink Mortgage milestones, and enforce their usage at the company level
Book a personalized demo of our integration with MeridianLink Mortgage
During your demo, you'll see how Floify can help you streamline your lending by integrating with MeridianLink Mortgage, securely collecting documents faster, accepting more applications with less effort, automating loan status updates to save time, and more.
Complete and submit our secure demo form and a member of the Floify team will contact you to schedule your demo day and time.
"*" indicates required fields