Careers at Floify
Join a team of software superheroes!
Floify, the mortgage industry's leading automation and point-of-sale software company, is growing and looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our fun and exciting team.
The corporate headquarters is located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Full time employment includes:
- Generous Work-from-Home options
- Highly Competitive Salaries
- Top-Tier Health Insurance for you and your family covered at 100%
- Top-Tier Dental Insurance for you and your family covered at 100%
- Top-Tier Vision Insurance for you and your family covered at 100%
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Major Holidays
- Ergonomic In-Office Workstations
- In-Office Catered Lunches - weekly and on special occasions like milestone workiversaries
- Be part of a cheerful, friendly, and fast-paced team
Our hiring process starts with a survey to help us identify the best, brightest, and most incredible talent. Please complete our online job application, which includes an opportunity for you to upload your resume and tell us how awesome you are.
Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help with the technical success of our customers and to be heavily involved with account on-boarding, training, & technical support. Must be a friendly, on-the-spot problem solver who can adapt quickly, take initiative, and have the flexible skill set to provide technical customer support by responding to phone calls and emails in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
About the Customer Support Specialist position
- Provide technical customer support by using ticketing and phone systems
- Provide customer training via screen share software
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Success Teams to ensure seamless on-boarding and new account deployment
- This position will fill the 6:30am-3:00pm or 8:30am-5:00pm schedule, varies by weekly schedule
- Frequent in-office availability required
- 1+ years experience providing exceptional software or technical customer support required
- Experience with Zendesk or other ticketing system helpful
- Experience with problem-solving and complex troubleshooting a plus
- Must have excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be an exceptional team player
Please complete our online application for consideration.
Looking for an opportunity at Floify?
Keep an eye on our available opportunities, our open positions are updated regularly. Or click the Apply button below to complete our general employment application, and we will reach out to you when we have a position that fits your skills and experience.