Careers at Floify
Join a team of software superheroes!
Floify, the mortgage industry's leading automation and point-of-sale software company, is growing and looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our fun and exciting team.
The corporate headquarters is located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Full time employment includes:
- Generous Work-from-Home options
- Highly Competitive Salaries
- Top-Tier Health Insurance for you and your family covered at 100%
- Top-Tier Dental Insurance for you and your family covered at 100%
- Top-Tier Vision Insurance for you and your family covered at 100%
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Major Holidays
- Ergonomic In-Office Workstations
- In-Office Catered Lunches - weekly and on special occasions like milestone workiversaries
- Be part of a cheerful, friendly, and fast-paced team
Our hiring process starts with a survey to help us identify the best, brightest, and most incredible talent. Please complete our online job application, which includes an opportunity for you to upload your resume and tell us how awesome you are.
We are looking to fill the following opportunities – please select the position that most closely matches your experience and desired career path:
Floify is looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our rockstar marketing team to help create an engaging social media experience for our customers in the mortgage FinTech space.
About the Social Media Manager Position:
- Create and manage a variety of high-quality content pieces in various formats, including social media copy, blog content, thought pieces, etc across a range of social networks
- Increase brand awareness, engagement, and traffic across social and other networks
- Create engaging campaigns and contribute to trending topics
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of the top social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Insta, etc)
- Experience creating and managing content
- Experience creating successful social media ad campaigns, including conversion and retargeting campaigns
- Understanding of B2B marketing
- Experience using and reporting analytics
Please complete our online application for consideration.
Keep an eye on our available opportunities, our open positions are updated regularly. Or click the Apply button below to complete our general employment application, and we will reach out to you when we have a position that fits your skills and experience.