Careers at Floify
Join a team of software superheroes!
Floify, the mortgage industry's leading automation and point-of-sale software company, is growing and looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our fun and exciting team.
The corporate headquarters is located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Full time employment includes:
- Generous Work-from-Home options
- Highly Competitive Salaries
- Top-Tier Health Insurance for you and your family covered at 100%
- Top-Tier Dental Insurance for you and your family covered at 100%
- Top-Tier Vision Insurance for you and your family covered at 100%
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Major Holidays
- Ergonomic In-Office Workstations
- In-Office Catered Lunches - weekly and on special occasions like milestone workiversaries
- Be part of a cheerful, friendly, and fast-paced team
Our hiring process starts with a survey to help us identify the best, brightest, and most incredible talent. Please complete our online job application, which includes an opportunity for you to upload your resume and tell us how awesome you are.
We do not have any open positions at this time. Please check back, or complete our general application below for future consideration.
Floify is looking for an Account Executive to join the Sales team at Floify. If you have successful experience selling SaaS B2B enterprise software and are interested in accelerating your career at a fast-growing and profitable startup, then read on...
As an Account Executive at Floify, you will focus on prospecting and closing sales with mortgage and lending companies around the country. You’ll identify and articulate how Floify can provide significant financial and technical value for our customers.
About the Account Executive Position:
- Execute and manage the sales experience
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Manage a pipeline and opportunities effectively from initial contact to close
- Prospect for new clients
- Build and deliver product presentations and proposals
- Develop a deep understanding of the Floify software, the mortgage market, and our customers needs
- SaaS Software sales experience
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry is helpful but not required
- Successful experience managing and executing complex contracts or agreements
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through the sales process
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, financial, and technical value points to customers
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Must have a history of quota attainment
- Limited travel will be required
We offer a highly competitive salary. The OTE equals a base salary plus a commission % of closed ACV. We assign a reasonable monthly quota. Consistent quota overachievement is preferred. The sky is the limit for our A+ AEs.
Please complete our online application for consideration.
Keep an eye on our available opportunities, our open positions are updated regularly. Or click the Apply button below to complete our general employment application, and we will reach out to you when we have a position that fits your skills and experience.