Careers at Floify
Join a team of software superheroes!
Floify, the mortgage industry's leading automation and point-of-sale software company, is growing and looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our fun and exciting team at our Boulder, Colorado headquarters.
Being part of Floify isn’t the only benefit. We offer highly competitive salaries for each position. All Full-Time employees receive a top-tier benefits package, including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance paid at 100% for you and your family, paid time off, paid holidays, ergonomic workstations, a cheerful, friendly, and fast-paced office, and Foodie Friday catered lunches on Fridays and special occasions like milestone workiversaries.
Our hiring process starts with a survey to help us identify the best, brightest, and most incredible talent. Please complete our online job application, which includes an opportunity for you to upload your resume and tell us how awesome you are.
We are looking to fill the following opportunities – please select the position that most closely matches your experience and desired career path:
Floify is looking to hire an Account Executive with successful experience selling SaaS B2B enterprise software. As an Account Executive at Floify, you will focus on prospecting and closing strategic sales with lending firms throughout the US. You’ll identify and articulate how Floify can provide significant financial and technical value for our customers and truly transform the technology that drives their lending processes.
- Execute the sales experience while building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers
- Manage sales deals and guide customers through the sales process from initial contact to close
- Prospect for new clients
- Build and deliver product presentations and proposals
- Develop a deep understanding of the Floify software, the mortgage market, and our customers needs
- Mid-Market or SaaS Software sales experience
- Successful experience managing and executing complex agreements
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through the sales process
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, financial, and technical value points to customers
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Limited travel may be required
The OTE equals a base salary plus a commission % of closed ACV. We assign a reasonable monthly quota. There is no cap. Consistent quota overachievement is preferred. The sky is the limit for our A+ AEs!
Keep an eye on our available opportunities, our open positions are updated regularly. Or click the Apply button below to complete our general employment application, and we will reach out to you when we have a position that fits your skills and experience.