Careers at Floify
Join a team of software superheroes!
Floify, the mortgage industry's leading automation and point-of-sale software company, is growing and looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our fun and exciting team at our Boulder, Colorado headquarters.
Being part of Floify isn’t the only benefit. We offer highly competitive salaries for each position. All Full-Time employees receive a top-tier benefits package, including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance paid at 100% for you and your family, paid time off, paid holidays, ergonomic workstations, a cheerful, friendly, and fast-paced office, and Foodie Friday catered lunches on Fridays and special occasions like milestone workiversaries.
Our hiring process starts with a survey to help us identify the best, brightest, and most incredible talent. Please complete our online job application, which includes an opportunity for you to upload your resume and tell us how awesome you are.
We are looking to fill the following opportunities – please select the position that most closely matches your experience and desired career path:
Front End Developer
Floify is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to take a prominent role in implementing our user-experience, user-interface design strategies, and develop features that are responsive, cutting-edge, and scalable.
- Own the front end architecture (currently HTML/CSS/jQuery/React)
- Work closely with our designer to create best-in-class UX and wireframes and designs to life
- Work on codebases for companion apps like our React native iOS/Android app
- Manage complex interactions and data flows
- Develop new customer-facing features
- Have a strong problem-solving ability
- Manage technical optimization for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other teams for feature development
- Implement Front End code based on wireframes and leverage existing patterns
- 3+ years professional experience
- Proven experience as a Front End Developer (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Experience with responsive design
- Knowledge of React, Angular, or similar technology
- Knowledge of toolchains such as npm, babel, webpack, etc.
- Passionate about user experience and beautiful products
- Familiarity with GitHub
- Must be an exceptional team player
Floify is looking to hire an Account Executive with successful experience selling SaaS B2B enterprise software. As an Account Executive at Floify, you will focus on prospecting and closing strategic sales with lending firms throughout the US. You’ll identify and articulate how Floify can provide significant financial and technical value for our customers and truly transform the technology that drives their lending processes.
- Execute the sales experience while building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers
- Manage sales deals and guide customers through the sales process from initial contact to close
- Prospect for new clients
- Build and deliver product presentations and proposals
- Develop a deep understanding of the Floify software, the mortgage market, and our customers needs
- Mid-Market or SaaS Software sales experience
- Successful experience managing and executing complex agreements
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through the sales process
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, financial, and technical value points to customers
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Limited travel may be required
The OTE equals a base salary plus a commission % of closed ACV. We assign a reasonable monthly quota. There is no cap. Consistent quota overachievement is preferred. The sky is the limit for our A+ AEs!
Keep an eye on our available opportunities, our open positions are updated regularly. Or click the Apply button below to complete our general employment application, and we will reach out to you when we have a position that fits your skills and experience.