The Work Number by Equifax
Instantly Verify Borrower Income & Employment
A verification of income is necessary in order to help understand an applicant’s ability to pay. With consumer consent, an income verification from Equifax:
- Leverages The Work Number® database of income and employment records from over 5,500 employers nationwide, including over 75% of the Fortune 500 and the majority of federal government civilian employers
- Contains both basic employment information and detailed employer compensation data, including wages, bonuses, commissions, overtime and, if available, salary history and pay increase details
- Includes payroll data that comes direct from employers and is updated every payroll cycle
- Provides you with actionable data that is delivered within seconds
VOE/VOI reports are seamlessly delivered to the corresponding Floify loan flow’s yellow bucket for your approval.
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, innovative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions. The company organizes, assimilates and analyzes data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 7,100 employers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index, and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. Equifax employs approximately 9,900 employees worldwide.
Try Floify for Free
Start your free trial today and discover how the Floify mortgage point-of-sale platform helps transform your lending operations, so you can:
- Close loans faster.
- Make borrowers happier.
- Impress referral partners.