Floify LLC complies with all applicable laws. Specifically, Floify complies with the following laws:
• E-SIGN ACT – Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act:
The E-SIGN Act is a federal act that provides a framework for electronic signatures.
• UETA – Uniform Electronic Transactions Act:
The UETA has been adopted by a majority of states. It provides a framework for electronic signatures. It is similar to the E-SIGN Act.
• GLB ACT – Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act:
The GLB Act establishes a foundation for consumer privacy.
• CCPA – California Consumer Privacy Act:
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) enhances privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California.
• GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in European Union law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union.
• PIPEDA – Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act:
PIPEDA establishes laws that regulate the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information by private sector organizations in Canada.