Integrate Floify With Your LendingQB LOS
Floify supports integration at the Enterprise level with the LendingQB loan origination system. By connecting the two mortgage systems, loan origination teams can streamline their back-office processes, avoid duplicate entry, and reduce unneccessary human error.
This integration is installed and configured at the Company level by Floify Enterprise customers, and provides several valuable sync points for use by origination teams:
- Create loan files in LendingQB, upon the start of a Floify loan flow
- Link an existing LendingQB loan file to a Floify loan flow
- Import Fannie Mae 1003 loan data to LendingQB
- Match Floify template documents to their specific document type in LendingQB
- Seamlessly upload collected documents to LendingQB, either manually utilizing Floify's stack-and-send or automatically once a document is accepted by the originator
- Configure mapped LendingQB milestones, and enforce their usage at the company level
LendingQB, a provider of an innovative web-based loan origination system (LOS) and division of MeridianLink, continues to extend market-leading integrations through its web-based LOS that provides lenders with a flexible, innovative workflow. The system’s open-architecture application program interface (API) enables lenders to select the tools that maximize efficiency by leveraging integrations from more than 250 mortgage service providers.